Open to the public – registrations required
Join us at the Workforce Strategy Summit hosted by The Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (QAMH) on Friday 17 November, 2023. Attendance is open to QAMH members, community mental health stakeholders, and interested community members. You are welcome to join us in-person at the State Library of Queensland or online.
About the Event:
The Workforce Strategy Summit is a pivotal gathering for those with an interest in the development of the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector in Queensland. This event is your opportunity to immerse yourself in a community of change-makers dedicated to overcoming the issues faced by the community mental health sector in Queensland.
- Expert Presentations: Presentations from sector leaders at the forefront of innovation in the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector.
- Panel Discussions: Engage in panel discussions focused on improving workforce capabilities, solutions, and strategies.
- Networking: Connect with peers, stakeholders, and experts in the community mental health field to foster collaboration and share insights.
- Hybrid Experience: Choose to attend in person at the State Library of Queensland or join us online for a flexible and accessible experience.
Registration: This event is FREE, but registration is required. To register and find out more click here.
Date & Time:
- Date: Friday 17 November, 2023
- Registration and Refreshments: 9:00AM
- Start Time: 9:30am
- In-person: Auditorium 2, State Library of Queensland, Stanley Place, South Brisbane, QLD 4101
- Online: Join us from anywhere! Link will be emailed to registered parties prior to the event.
— — —
We look forward to our member’s continued involvement and engagement in our member’s forums.
QAMH represents over 100 members in the Queensland Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Sector, and people with experiences of psychosocial disability.
Through QAMH, members have the access to resources that strengthen their organisations, a platform to connect with colleagues, and create a solid evidence base for community mental health interventions.
Our member’s support has enabled QAMH to deliver some positive outcomes for the mental health sector in terms of advocacy, influence, representation and sector development.
Membership with QAMH includes a range of benefits as part of our commitment:
- Representation and advocacy
- Opportunity to influence Queensland’s community mental health landscape
- Strategic support
- Delivery of latest and most relevant Information
- Training, forums, and development opportunities
- Invitations to member-only events.
— — —
If you are interested in discussing membership with QAMH, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone 07 3394 8480.
Find out more about the benefits of membership with QAMH