Primary & Community Care Services Ltd (PCCS) is an innovative health and wellbeing organisation providing practical supports to the people of the Gold Coast community. PCCS designs and delivers programs and services that make a real difference. As Australia’s leader in Social Prescribing, our programs are developed with the client, carers, family and friends at the centre, keeping within our vision of optimising health and wellbeing for local communities.
- Social Prescribing and Service Linkage programs
- NDIS access assistance, plan management, support coordination, therapeutic supports
- Head to Health referral and triage service
- Social Worker and Occupational Therapist services
- SKillness® groups and vocational training through our RTO courses
- VET education including the Cert IV in Mental Health, and the Cert IV in Mental Health Peer Work
- Mental Health Coaching
- After Hours Mental Health Safe Spaces
Most of our services can be accessed without cost to clients under programs supported by our funding partners. Contact our friendly team or learn more about our services below. PCCS is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation and registered charity.