Local community organisations, government agencies and community members are welcome to attend. This is an opportunity to learn, connect and collaborate for improved Community Wellbeing in Rockhampton.
Speakers will include:
- Jennifer Black – CEO, QAMH
- Gareth Daniels – Tackling Regional Adversity through Integrated Care (TRAIC)
- John Clayton – Coordinator of Community Engagement & Volunteers Wellways – Carer Gateway
- Sharon Sarah – CEO – Bridges Health & Community Care
- Paula Edwards – Wellbeing Facilitator – Anglicare Central Queensland
- Sarah Childs – Director – Engagement & Partnerships -QAMH