Join our keynote speakers who will share the importance and benefits of community mental health and wellbeing.
This event is an opportunity to learn connect and collaborate for improved Community Wellbeing in Bundaberg .
Keynote speakers include:
- Jennifer Black- CEO, QAMH
- Louise Scanlan- Regional Adversity Integrated Care Clinician
- Sharon Sarah – CEO, Bridges Health and Community Care
- Chris Foley – Chair and Andee Roberts, Secretary Townsend- Project Manager
- Andrew Bryant –North Burnett Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs Coordinator
- Karen Suey – Area Manager, RFQ
For further information please contact Sarah Childs, Director – Engagement & Partnership on 07 3394 8480 or email@example.com