Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
October 21 @ 7:45 am - 10:30 am AESTFree
Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (QAMH) invites employers and other influencers in North Brisbane and the Moreton Bay Region to attend this event, focusing on educating you on how to establish a mentally healthy workplace and be a catalyst for ongoing change in the workplace.
The event provides:
- Evidence of the economic, health, and social benefits in developing and sustaining mentally healthy workplaces both for employers and employees.
- It will include a strong focus on reducing stigma and discrimination in the workplace as key factors impacting employee’s mental wellbeing and therefore impacting on issues of absenteeism and presenteeism.
This workshop will:
- Enable employers to develop their own mentally healthy workplace, to build a strong culture about the importance of mental wellbeing in the workplace, gain benefits for the organisation, and support employees, their families and communities.
- Provide evidence about the economic benefits of investing in mentally healthy workplaces, both for large businesses and SMEs.
- Offer tools and guides from a range of sources which can assist workplaces to make it happen.
This event is being held as a key component of the Brisbane North joint regional plan for mental health, suicide prevention and alcohol and other drugs: Planning for Wellbeing 2018-2023.
Places are limited! Register now click here.