We look forward to our member’s continued involvement and engagement in our member’s forums.
QAMH represents over 100 members in the Queensland community mental health sector.
Through QAMH, members have the access to resources that strengthen their organisations, a platform to connect with colleagues, and create a solid evidence base for community mental health interventions.
Our member’s support has enabled QAMH to deliver some positive outcomes for the mental health sector in terms of advocacy, influence, representation and sector development.
Membership with QAMH includes a range of benefits as part of our commitment:
- Representation and advocacy
- Opportunity to influence Queensland’s community mental health landscape
- Strategic support
- Delivery of latest and most relevant Information
- Training, forums, and development opportunities
- Invitations to member-only events.
If you are interested in discussing membership, please contact Sarah Childs, Director – Engagement and Partnerships, via email email@example.com or phone 07 3394 8480.
Find out more about the benefits of membership with QAMH